Inspiration from Batya's title of her recent poem (With the Tide)
------------------
We left footprints in the sand,
When we held hand in hand,
We walked towards the ocean,
And we stared at the sea,
Too bad it had to end,
Too bad it was a fake,
Now all the footprints,
Are washed away.
Who knows where the footprints went,
I know where my other half went,
It feels so empty,
To be all by myself,
Walking with no one,
And staring at the sea.
Just like the footprints,
THat got washed away,
I was washed away,
From the sea in his memory.
Just like that,
I was washed away,
FAster than my footprints,
Made in the sand,
Just like that,
We weren't hand in hand,
Our love,
Had been washed away,
Along with the footprints in the sand.
------------------
End.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment