turns out i can't stay away from my blog ;D
so ima give u ppl a short story a fewparts as always. It is the Sequel to "You Promised". If you want a recap you go read it again, other wise no recap. F.Y.I. main characters are JAred and Grace. It is going to be written in the same format because i said so. =]
_________________________________________________________
Grace P.O.V.
Grace: I can't believe i slapped him
Kristy: I can. =] it was awesome!
Grace: you didn't even see it
Kristy: Oh yea~ Warren is nice. See! (shoves big teddybear into Grace's face) ho won me a bear~
Grace: Grow up.
Kristy: No.
Grace: I swear you will be killed one day de to drugged candy.
Kristy: Will not! (eats bar of chocolate)
Grace: the proof is right there! (points at half devoured choco. bar)
Kristy: (shoves bar of chocolate into mouth) whae?
Grace: (rolls eyes)
----
Jared P.O.V.
Jared: She slapped Me!!!!
Warren: figures... (thumbs through magazine)
JAred: You're mean!
Warren: you always say that.
Jared: Do not! anyways don't talk to Kristy!
Warren: Wtf?
Jared: Because i dont want you to talk to her, it might make Grace feel like im using Kristy.
Warren: Just cuz u meesed up your chance on love, doesnt mean i have to! (leaves)
Jared: damm... im now lonely.
-------
Grace P.O.V.
Grace: I hate you...
Kristy: I hate you too... oh.. wait... i have a new text.
TEXT:
Heyy Kristy; where are you?
-Warren
Reply:
At Grace's house. you wanna come over?
-Kristy
Reply:
Sure<3
-Warren
Kristy: Warren's coming over~
Grace: What?!?!
Kristy: I invited him over?
Grace: When was this your house?
Kristy: Since you told me i was your sister.
----------
Jared P.O.V.
Jared: I'm lonelyyy, im mister lonelyyy, i have no bodyy, im on my owwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn
Random # 1: SHUT THE HELL UP!!
JAred: -cries-
--------
Grace P.O.V.
Grace: hi.
Warren: (walks past grace) <33 Kristyy<333 (hugs)
Kristy: WARREN<333 (hugs)
Grace: (rolls eyes.) take ur lovefest outside.
KRisty: awww...
Warren: I have a question! (raises hand)
Grace: yes?
Warren: Can you telll us a story?
Grace: uh...
Kristy: PLEASE?!
GRace: um...
Warren: Pretty please?
Grace: ah.....
Kristy: Pretty please with Jared on top?
Grace: nope. You blew it.
Kristy: Please?
Grace: Fine...
Warren: What story is it?
Grace: The day you went away
------------
The Day You Went Away:
I couldn't believe that after all his lies, i still loved him. Everything was so wrong. He was a curse, a curse that i loved. He made me happy. But he tore me apart the day he went away..
"Where are you going?"
"Out"
"With your suitcase?"
"Sheesh Gabby, don't over react!"
"But..."
"Just shut up."
"But..."
"Fine..."
"what?"
"It's OVER."
That was the day he went away. My best friend ,Kristen, tried to comfort me but was a complete idiot. (Kristy: Hey that sounds like me~!) Kristen had falled for JAme's best friend named Walter. Walter was a lot like Kristen and Gabby was jealous that Walter loved Kristen so much. (Warren&KRisty: Heyy!! that sounds like us~!)
One day I saw him in the Cafe. I gave him a slap then turned and walked away keeping my dignity, but i heard him whisper some last words: I miss you.. but it was already over, and tears had rolled down my face. I started to run and sob. There was nothing i could do. Nothing because of that one day. That one day had a new name. It was : the day you went away.
The End.
------------
Grace P.O.V.
Kristy: That Gabby person sounds like you.
Warren: MAybe it is a true story!!
Grace: (rolls eyes) -silent prayer : thank gawd they are idiots-
Kristy: So you're jealous of us?
Grace: -loos of words-
Warren: That's so kewlioss!!
GRace: confused...
Kristy: Don't worry Grace, no matter what, i still love you more than i love warren.
Warren : (offended) hey...
Grace: HEy is for horses...
Kristy (laughs)
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment